Let’s Start Programming! Forums CATIA Macro Programming Measurebetween Parameter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Could anyone tell me how to access the Measurebetween parameter in CATIA using a macro. I want to be able to hide/unhide the parameter using the same.

Thanks
    Dinesh

Emmett Ross
    Keymaster

Hi Dinesh,

Do you mean use parameters to measure distance between two objects? Is so, check out this article: http://www.scripting4v5.com/additional-articles/how-to-measure-distance-between-two-points-catia-macro/

Hi Emmett,

Basically I have used the measure tool for measuring distances between various geometries and then hidden them. I want to create a macro which unhides some of those measurements and then takes a screenshot. I am not having any trouble taking the screenshot , but I am unable to unhide whatever measurements I have taken using the measure tool through a macro. I have attached a screenshot to make things more clear.

Thanks
    Dinesh

Matt
    Participant

I do not know of a way to access Measures in VBA. I looked in the chm and online, couldn’t find anything. I don’t think they are exposed in VBA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘CATIA Macro Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.