Let’s Start Programming! Forums CATIA Macro Programming VBScript to collect the names of douments opened in Multiple CATIA Sessions.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nitesh 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nitesh
    Participant

Hi All,

I am trying to create a VBScript(.catvba) which will get the COUNT of Multiple CATIA Sessions opened in a machine and also will collect the names of ACTIVEDOUMENTS from each session.

I am Stuck at the very initial step as i am not able to identify the number of CATIA sessions opened in the Machine using VBSCript.

If you have any idea to resolve this issue, please do reply…

Thanks in Advance
    Nitesh

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Nitesh.

Matt
    Participant

So you launch multiple CATIA sessions on one computer?

Nitesh
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Yes, I will be launching multiple CATIA sessions in one computer and it will be done manually by the user.

Macro has to identify the number of sessions opened in one computer and collect the names of active documents from those sessions.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nitesh

Matt
    Participant

Are you saying you will launch catia multiple times and load assemblies in to each session of CATIA?
    or
    catia will be launched once and several assemblies will be loaded into ONE session of CATIA?

If you are launching multiple catia sessions (not sure why you would want to occupy multiple licenses), I don’t know how to help you.

Nitesh
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Yes,Catia will be launched multiple times and load assemblies/Parts in to each session of CATIA.

Its Fine Matt, No issues.

Thanks and Regards,
    Nitesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘CATIA Macro Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.