Ready to start modeling gears with CATVBA?
How to Model Gears with VBA User Form
Hopefully you’ve been having some success improving your CATIA efficiency and creating useful macros.
Maybe you’re ready to take it up a notch.
We've created a guide to teach you how to automatically model four different types of gears in CATIA V5. To do this you'll create a complex user form to create new gears with your desired properties and when you run the program it will create your special gear on-the-fly.
Take it For a Test Drive
Want to get a taste of what the tutorial is like? Download a free preview of the guide here.
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
- A 120 page PDF that will show you, step-by-step, how to sketch and model four different types of gears in CATIA V5
- How to create a detailed user form in CATVBA with command buttons, combos boxes, and more
- How to use subroutines and functions to break up a complicated program into smaller, more managemenable parts
- How to anticipate and check for errors in your program before a user discovers them
- After going through the guide you’ll have a fully functional program that you’ll be able to show off to potential employers.
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. This Project Comes With A
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Download the project right now, and see it for yourself within the next 60 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
- Alireza Reihani & Emmett Ross