Ready to start reorderingthe spec tree with CATVBA?
How to reorder the specification tree with a VBA macro and userform
Tired of endlessly scrolling up and down the specification tree trying to find the parts your're looking for?
Wish there was an easy way to custom rearrange the tree to your exact needs?
Automation is the answer to your problems!
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to rearrange the order of the components in the specification tree using a VBA macro. This method will use cut and paste but the constraint links will be preserved.
- Create a new CATProduct or open an existing assembly file in CATIA V5
- Setup a new CATVBA program
- Create a Userform
- Write the code for each of the command buttons
- Write the reorder tree code
Here's Exactly What You're Going to Learn
- A 29 PDF that will show you, step-by-step, how to change the order of components in a CATProduct file in CATIA V5
- How to create a create a userform with listboxes, labels, and command buttons
- How to make a listbox not selectable
- How to keep constraints when reordering by cutting and pasting
- How to automatically sort parts within the tree from A to Z or Z to A
- After going through the guide you’ll have a fully functional program that you’ll be able to show off to potential employers.
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. This Project Comes With A
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Download the project right now, and see it for yourself within the next 60 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
-Emmett Ross, owner of www.scripting4v5.com